Taking too much PreWorkout!!!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

6   5   18.3
Award Fame Send Message
Knickles
Total Noob
This is what happens when you take too much preworkout prior to doing... anything really.
[Image: noobgrimace.png]
Although i am like this most of the time a funny skit is always awesome to create.
For those of you that don't know what preworkout is... it is a powder substance you mix with water and take before going to gym or doing a physical activity of some sorts haha 
[Image: noobhaha.png]
If you enjoyed this wackiness and want to see more... just hit the red button and come along for the ride.
I do a lot of vlogging, but i love entertainment and just making people laugh, een if its just one of you out there :)

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Loving the facials! The nipples are somewhat disturbing but hey, one can't really be held responsible after a preworkout OD. Nice work guys! [Image: noobexciting.png]
22   92   143.8
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
haha, nice one - loved the edit of the insane bit, the crazy faces and the overall insanity. Had a bit of trouble understanding what was said in the beginning bit as it's quite far from camera and a bit echoey, but didn't fault my enjoyment of the bit that came after :)
0   17   28.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
InfiniteTrinity
Crappy Cadet
At one point I was like WTF, but then I was laughing at practically everything. It was short and funny and was able to keep my attention. It was really weird and random and I loved all of it. It was super funny and reminded me of my friends. Keep up the good work!
71   15   53.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
JAYVEETEE
Crappy Cadet
Just finished up your video!

Your camera quality is decent, although hopefully as you progress and get better equipment, it will improve. Your audio definitely could use some work, and I'm not sure what your setup looks like now, but I would recommend figuring out a way to record better audio.

The actual content of the video is pretty funny! Although I would say it's a bit predictable, and I feel like I've seen something similar to this before, the way you shot and edited it made it really funny so good job!

Best of luck!
54   138   183.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man, I couldn't really hear the audio for the dialogue. I think maybe a better mic or just lowering the level of the back ground song could help. I did like your facial expressions, but I feel like that face should have come right after you "drank" all that powder. I do like your energy though, so I hope to see more of your stuff here. Always keep improving. :)
7   9   17.8
Award Fame Send Message
gregbowes
Total Noob
LOL that was funny! My only criticism is to work on your audio I had a hard time making out what was said, other then that great job!
70   117   195.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
innovau
Composed Commander
Hahaha.. I haven't ever taken that amount of pre-workout, but even just the regular amount can hit quite hard!! Great video, and surprisingly educational... 

Honestly, everything in the video worked great! Music, visuals, into, outro, quality.. Great work all around, I am looking forward to seeing more from your channel!!
5   63   71.3
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
GrainOfRice
Limp Lieutenant
Great use of music and the stilts part was great lol the shirtless parts were kinda unnecessary but keep up the work!
51   54   78.3
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
StampMotionFilms
Limp Lieutenant
It was a little disturbing in my opinion, but I can see you guys put some effort into it so good job nevertheless!