Pokemon Go with Schmitty Winkleson

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
Schmitty and I team up to hunt for some Pokemon in the area. My entire pitiful existence is insulted, but we have a good time!

-------------------------------------------

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23zrQU...rGifCZdcQ/

INSTAGRAM: @KaikesPokeCards     https://www.instagram.com/kaikespokecards/
TWITTER: @KaikesPokeCards         https://twitter.com/kaikespokecards
FACEBOOK: Kaike's PokéCards         https://www.facebook.com/kaikespokecards/

Comments

43   141   173.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
elenka29
Composed Commander
I love my Pokemon go! It makes me happy and the kids love them too. I do love your thumbnail - super cute. However, the audio could be a bit better sometimes, especially with the wind. What do you use for video editing?
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
(10-24-2016, 07:45 PM)elenka29 Wrote: I love my Pokemon go! It makes me happy and the kids love them too. I do love your thumbnail - super cute. However, the audio could be a bit better sometimes, especially with the wind. What do you use for video editing?

All I currently own for editing is Windows Movie Maker. Yeah, I know. I am currently learning how to use Adobe Premier, and a few of my newer videos have elements from it. This video was filmed on a whim, as Schmitty Winkleson is a very popular satirical channel, and we didn't really set much up. It was all improvised, and I really didn't want to throw away any good material, even if the sound was difficult to hear. (Especially the scene where Schmitty is on the swing!)

Thank you for your response :)
43   141   173.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
elenka29
Composed Commander
Ahh, I get it now - totally had to go and check things out. If you have Adobe Premier Questions don't hesitate to ask - I will be happy to help
38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Educational for me as I am the only person in the world who hasn't been hunting Pokemon. It kinda seems spooky that all these creatures are lurking in playgrounds where we can't see them but it looks fun. Thanks for taking me for a ride on the swing :-D
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
(11-14-2016, 02:57 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: Educational for me as I am the only person in the world who hasn't been hunting Pokemon. It kinda seems spooky that all these creatures are lurking in playgrounds where we can't see them but it looks fun. Thanks for taking me for a ride on the swing :-D

Haha thanks for the feedback! This video was meant to be bad satirical, so it's nice to see that someone enjoyed it! Thanks for watching :)
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
My family and I love playing pokemon GO together. Super fun game, and I love the places it takes us ^^ One suggestion for shooting a VLOG type video with you talking to the camera. Look at the camera lens and not the flip screen so it feels more like you're talking to the viewer! I'm still trying to work on that, it can be hard because you constantly want to look at yourself to make sure you are in the shot!
5   63   71.3
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
GrainOfRice
Limp Lieutenant
I never played Pokemon Go but this is a good way to vlog the process of it. I found the beginning to be very dry though maybe you can put a little more effort on changing the scenes
2   26   38.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
nichxav
Crappy Cadet
heya! great video! I would suggest having the pokemongo screen by the side so we can see what you're talking about and may be walking around us around your neighbourhood and what pokemon are usually spawning in those areas! keep it up though! :)
11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
Started off a little awkward but by 1:30 I was laughing pretty hard. I think it started when you said "Riveting." I love this kind of humor! The video seemed simple but the sly humor really made it very entertaining. I think you have a natural comedic talent and can see this going far. Only tip I would give is trying to frame yourself a little better, which may require a gorilla pod or a wide angle lens if you are shooting on a DSLR. Good luck