Little Brother Names Pokemon

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23zrQU...rGifCZdcQ/

Was making an 8 year old name the 151 original Pokemon the greatest idea I have ever had?

Yes.

Do I regret it?

Yes, yes I do. (Looking at YOU, Lickitung...)

We do plan to continue the pokedex, however there might be a bit of time between this one and the next installment, due to school. This is actually the funniest video of all three, in my opinon, but make sure you check the others out too!

Thanks for watching, and if you enjoyed this video, let me know by liking, commenting, and subscribing!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

INSTAGRAM: @KaikesPokeCards     https://www.instagram.com/kaikespokecards/
TWITTER: @KaikesPokeCards         https://twitter.com/kaikespokecards
FACEBOOK: Kaike's PokéCards         https://www.facebook.com/kaikespokecards/

Comments

0   15   52.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
MortisMedia
Crappy Cadet
I thought this was a really original idea.
I have to agree with you, when you asked him to assign a name for Lickitung... Cringe...
Honestly I found the funniest to be Omanyte, I'd definitely be interested to watch the entire pokedex over several video's. 
Maybe you can do a compilation of the funniest ones for each generation as a sort of Recap?
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
(10-24-2016, 10:26 AM)MortisMedia Wrote: I thought this was a really original idea.
I have to agree with you, when you asked him to assign a name for Lickitung... Cringe...
Honestly I found the funniest to be Omanyte, I'd definitely be interested to watch the entire pokedex over several video's. 
Maybe you can do a compilation of the funniest ones for each generation as a sort of Recap?

As you may see, I tried to cut the Lickitung section slightly shorter than the others! Being eight, he had no clue about what he said! I have finished the first generation on my channel now, and am currently in the process of editing the second gen. There are three videos of this on my channel now, and they are my three most viewed videos so far! I have decided to cut them into chunks of 50 Pokemon each time, which I feel creates a very watchable time, and promotes further click throughs of the rest of the series.

I didn't actually think about a recap! that might be a great thing to do once I begin to run out of Pokemon, or don't have time to get him to actually doing the naming (Which takes about 35 minutes each time... He can be very indecisive!). Thanks for the great idea :) I appreciate it!
0   15   52.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
MortisMedia
Crappy Cadet
(10-24-2016, 11:10 AM)KaikesPokeCards Wrote: As you may see, I tried to cut the Lickitung section slightly shorter than the others! Being eight, he had no clue about what he said! I have finished the first generation on my channel now, and am currently in the process of editing the second gen. There are three videos of this on my channel now, and they are my three most viewed videos so far! I have decided to cut them into chunks of 50 Pokemon each time, which I feel creates a very watchable time, and promotes further click throughs of the rest of the series.

I didn't actually think about a recap! that might be a great thing to do once I begin to run out of Pokemon, or don't have time to get him to actually doing the naming (Which takes about 35 minutes each time... He can be very indecisive!). Thanks for the great idea :) I appreciate it!

Sounds great! I'm glad you found the suggestion helpful :)
43   141   173.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
elenka29
Composed Commander
That is hilarious! I love the creativity in names. By the way, we caught 9 Mhmmms yesterday - that is a catchy name! :)
I wouldn't change a thing - love everything!
22   92   143.8
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
I really like this. Took me a second to get into it and I do wish I knew Pokemon better, but this it is so cute to see Cohen name these! Very original as someone said before me :)
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
(10-25-2016, 10:39 PM)Shavinism Wrote: I really like this. Took me a second to get into it and I do wish I knew Pokemon better, but this it is so cute to see Cohen name these! Very original as someone said before me :)

Thank you very much for your kind words. I was thinking of putting the real pokemon name somewhere in the video, however I felt like it might have taken away from the hilarious effect. Part of the fun was trying to remember the Pokemon's actual name, in my opinion, however I'd like to get different opinions on it :)

(10-24-2016, 07:40 PM)elenka29 Wrote: That is hilarious! I love the creativity in names. By the way, we caught 9 Mhmmms yesterday - that is a catchy name! :)
I wouldn't change a thing - love everything!

Thank you very much! I have actually renamed most of my Pokemon in both GO and the handhelds to his unique names, when they are short enough to fit in the character limit! I still haven't caught a single ?Mhmmm? yet, though!

35   92   123.3
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
EiZ
Limp Lieutenant
Honestly hilarious and really enjoyable! Angry squidwood was amazing and honestly i have nothing bad to say! Great idea and job with the video!
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
(10-27-2016, 12:34 AM)EiZ Wrote: Honestly hilarious and really enjoyable! Angry squidwood was amazing and honestly i have nothing bad to say! Great idea and job with the video!

Thank you very much! We are currently working through the rest of the pokedex. It is a surprisingly time consuming process; definitely worth it in the end, though!
43   141   173.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
elenka29
Composed Commander
(10-26-2016, 09:11 AM)KaikesPokeCards Wrote: Thank you very much for your kind words. I was thinking of putting the real pokemon name somewhere in the video, however I felt like it might have taken away from the hilarious effect. Part of the fun was trying to remember the Pokemon's actual name, in my opinion, however I'd like to get different opinions on it :)

Thank you very much! I have actually renamed most of my Pokemon in both GO and the handhelds to his unique names, when they are short enough to fit in the character limit! I still haven't caught a single ?Mhmmm? yet, though!

Just so you know, I gave my kids Pokemon names - I have a Jigglypoo (Or Jigglyboo - depending on my mood) - that's my toddler. My older ones are Screamachoo and Whinosaurus.  Can't remember my husband's name - that was a good one too