How Guy's Flirt

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

110   90   143
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
WowserPalooza
Limp Lieutenant
Hi guys. We know the audio isn't amazing. We're currently saving up to get a solid mic. Hope you enjoy the video nonetheless. Let us know what you think :)

Comments

58   109   137.1
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
VlogGrrr
Composed Commander
(10-19-2016, 07:02 PM)WowserPalooza Wrote: Hi guys. We know the audio isn't amazing. We're currently saving up to get a solid mic. Hope you enjoy the video nonetheless. Let us know what you think :)

Great idea and I think you covered them all! That Rico Suave Spanish was on point! :) The acting seemed a little stiff and it might have helped a little too have a female stand in that you guys were talking to (even if you didn't show her face but just the back of her head). The music choice was perfect and I love that you guys were actually in a real life bar setting which elevated the video! Keep it up!

54   138   183.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey guys, I liked the sketches. However, I had a problem with your audio. There was a some background music that only went to one of the earphones, and that was kind of distracting. Also, I think the dialogue audio was a little echoey. But besides my problem with the audio, I still enjoyed your video. Keep it up.
73   117   206.3
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
innovau
Composed Commander
Haha, great work! I have never been good at flirting, I'm probably closest to the panic style.. haha

In terms of video critiques, you did a great job! The audio wasn't that bad, though that's good you are looking into improving!

I think the talking to the edge of the screen was good (better than if you were talking directly TO the screen), though it would have benefited from seeing the edge of the back of a girl maybe? Like showing the edge of the back of her head / hair? Just to add to the 'realism' and context implied. You had something like this in the first one, but it was very pixelated... It would be great to have a real girl, so they can move in reaction to the comment! Or a guy in a wig...

Also, I think the titles were great, though since they all conveyed some sort of individual emotion each, I think it may have worked better to have them in differing fonts or styles - to show WHAT the emotion is visually?

ANYWHO, great work, keep pumping out those videos!

0   17   28.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
InfiniteTrinity
Crappy Cadet
the "Are those your natural ears" part made me laugh so hard. I really like how you had the bar setting. The video was short which was good. A lot of people get turned off by long videos and it helped keep my interest, in a way. The video didn't seemed rushed even though you had a lot of different types of flirting involved. I applaud you on that. All in all, the video was great, good job!
71   15   53.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
JAYVEETEE
Crappy Cadet
Hey guys!

This video was super funny. Each bit got better and better.

The microphone you used wasn't really that bad to me, it just needed to be 'panned' center or exported as Stereo. It's only coming out of the right speaker. For me it would have been better if you could have actually shot on a set, but then again the green screen almost adds to the goofiness of it. 

Anyway, you guys always kill it do keep it up!
Best of luck.
4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
Nice video guys, you really did relate to how guys flirt very well. I really liked the f**kboi part because it relates to my friend so much, and he's only 16, which is what annoys me the most. I also want to point out the audio which kinda bothered me on most parts since I was wearing headphones, I think you should fix that in your future videos. Other than that, great vid!
32   84   115.1
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
LifeOfTeel
Limp Lieutenant
That one where you rhymed with orgy was hilarious! hope you guys get that mic you want! I'm not gonna beat a dead horse but what VlogGrr said was right on point. but i loved it!
51   54   78.3
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
StampMotionFilms
Limp Lieutenant
Haha, nice job guys. Good job on the cuts where you put them, I think the pacing of the video was well executed because it didn't bore me. :)