GAS MASK MAN!? (Dying Light Funny Moments) w/ Friends

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

31   35   49.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ZekyTeky
Crappy Cadet
This is a Dying Light Funny Moments montage that I recorded a few weeks ago, just a little heads up, I recorded and edited this video very very late at night or early in the morning xD, So I may seem a little tired in the vid, but ya get what ya get :D

Comments

5   27   44.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AngryGamer
Crappy Cadet
Some very funny moments, maybe you could do with a transition in between scenes as I got a bit lost what was going on when it kept changing and moving from moment to moment.

Apart from that very funny dude :) #stayangry
196   220   269.7
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
DewyOtter
Composed Commander
Yo dude, I have no qualms with your editing, I actually quite like it. Might I add that the extra motion graphics really lend to the video as well? Though one thing I noticed was your level of enthusiasm. I felt like orange text dude was running the show, put a little more of yourself in there. It's your channel after all!
31   35   49.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ZekyTeky
Crappy Cadet
(10-31-2016, 02:10 PM)DewyOtter Wrote: Yo dude, I have no qualms with your editing, I actually quite like it. Might I add that the extra motion graphics really lend to the video as well? Though one thing I noticed was your level of enthusiasm. I felt like orange text dude was running the show, put a little more of yourself in there. It's your channel after all!

Ya thanks for the feedback! xD, I recorded this pretty late after a football game so I was near death tired. But hey, I wanted to play some games.
4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
Oh my god, I remember playing this part with my sister and we both laughed so hard when he told us about gas mask man. These are some funny moments man, keep 'em up!
31   35   49.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ZekyTeky
Crappy Cadet
(11-07-2016, 09:57 PM)LynngateDrive Wrote: Oh my god, I remember playing this part with my sister and we both laughed so hard when he told us about gas mask man. These are some funny moments man, keep 'em up!

You bet! & Thanks!
3   28   40.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
mikishikishow
Crappy Cadet
Hey Gasmas... I mean ZekyTeky!

There were some funny moments in that video and I would like to suggest how it would be a step more entertaining:
1. if you did more montages with the current clips.
2. the other players are hard to hear and subtitles would be really useful for them - yeah that is a ton more work but it would be better in the end.

It is sometimes annoying when other players talk over each other and I can't really "hear" anything -  thus missing the funny. This is hard to fix and almost inevitable. Initially you can ask everyone to not talk over each other :D I am just sharing my opinion that it is ruining the experience

Anyway good job on the video and keep up the good work!