Women's intuition

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

22   92   144
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
A girl, a guy and an intuition between them. 

Would love to hear your thoughts on this story. It was performed as a stand up gig and I adapted it to the YouTube platform. Looking forward to hear your thoughts.

Comments

196   245   352.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
ThroughHugh
Composed Commander
Hahaha! This is a brilliant story! Extremely well delivered, I love the constant camera angle changes adds to the drama I think!
Great work bud!
22   92   144
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
(10-19-2016, 10:54 AM)ThroughHugh Wrote: Hahaha! This is a brilliant story! Extremely well delivered, I love the constant camera angle changes adds to the drama I think!
Great work bud!

Thanks so much for checking out my videos - really appreciate it! 
And of course I am glad you like them. I am aware of the lighting problem in the other one, I am trying to sort it out as I only use natural lighting for now so there's always a bit of a risk. But one day...
7   13   20.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
splendid
Crappy Cadet
Amazing work man, some of the lines were absolute brilliant- long story longer lol...
Love the fast pace of the video.

video and audio quality 10/10
video style 10/10

Way to Go!
38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
The awesomeness is strong in this one! Love how you edited it to be so snappy and dramatic in a fun way. I have to admit that I don't respond well to the "f" word...because I'm a prude. I'm also a woman, which makes me very intuitive. I would totally wear a bra on a first date because I would intuitively know if a guy would be wondering if I were or not. I really love how you've done this :D
22   92   144
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
(10-23-2016, 08:58 PM)Ange39nz Wrote: The awesomeness is strong in this one! Love how you edited it to be so snappy and dramatic in a fun way. I have to admit that I don't respond well to the "f" word...because I'm a prude. I'm also a woman, which makes me very intuitive. I would totally wear a bra on a first date because I would intuitively know if a guy would be wondering if I were or not. I really love how you've done this :D

haha, thanks! I do use the f word in skits on occasions though I sometimes do wonder if it's necessary. Sometimes I think it adds to the humour, but again - not sure. lol about the bra comment! 
I'm really happy you said the edit and snappiness work because this was initially a stand up bit I used to do so I had to change the format a bit to fit the medium. Really glad you enjoyed it and thank you :)
7   9   17.8
Award Fame Send Message
gregbowes
Total Noob
That was dark and funny but nicely done! Good job on the editing.
22   92   144
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
(11-07-2016, 03:19 AM)gregbowes Wrote: That was dark and funny but nicely done! Good job on the editing.

Thank you muchly :)