Infinite Horses in Assassin's Creed Origins

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

19   21   32.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
canwegames
Crappy Cadet
We figured out how to spawn as many horses as we want in Assassin's Creed Origins. Hilarity ensues!

Comments

6   35   53.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
teradragon
Crappy Cadet
This is an interesting video. I did not know that you can put a lot of horses in a group like this. I hope you create some other interesting videos.
5   14   20.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
RabidSquad
Crappy Cadet
I never really played much Assassin's Creed. Your audio and visuals are great! The thumbnail is pretty good and I love your commentary ingame. You make some funny jokes around the game.
2   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
NymMac
Total Noob
Seems like a very fun series!
19   21   32.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
canwegames
Crappy Cadet
(01-08-2018, 08:49 PM)teradragon Wrote: This is an interesting video. I did not know that you can put a lot of horses in a group like this. I hope you create some other interesting videos.

Thanks! We're thrilled you liked it. There are so many gaming channels out there, that we wanted to try approaching games differently than the common let's play. We definitely have some more "interesting" videos on the way.

(01-09-2018, 02:46 AM)RabidSquad Wrote: I never really played much Assassin's Creed. Your audio and visuals are great! The thumbnail is pretty good and I love your commentary ingame. You make some funny jokes around the game.

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're really glad you liked it, even if you haven't played a lot of Assassin's Creed. We try to vary the types of games we play. We have some older games and indie games lined up for the future as well.

7   17   27.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamTheEditor
Crappy Cadet
I enjoy the sound of your guys' voices. They're pretty soothing.

With that being said, this is the type of video that I can put on in the background, and enjoy it while I'm editing videos.
19   21   32.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
canwegames
Crappy Cadet
(01-10-2018, 10:20 PM)SamTheEditor Wrote: I enjoy the sound of your guys' voices. They're pretty soothing.

With that being said, this is the type of video that I can put on in the background, and enjoy it while I'm editing videos.

Haha, I don't usually think of my voice as soothing, but thanks!