Rainbow Six Siege- MEME EDITION

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

5   5   12.8
Award Fame Send Message
LookAtThatPigeon
Total Noob
I've Recently Began This Channel And Am Trying To Get It Off The Ground Some Assistance Or Comments Would Really Help So Please Give Me Your Opinion On My Video, Thanks.

Comments

0   6   13.2
Award Fame Send Message
ShyyToaster
Total Noob
Not bad, music always doesn't match up with what's going on. Also, it would help you to not capitalize the first letter of every word (description). Doing that makes you seem more unprofessional.
5   14   20.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
RabidSquad
Crappy Cadet
The visuals are great as well as the memes. However I found some of the memes used incorrectly or not in a funny way (ting go skraa for example). The music used was great and was pretty funny. All in all, it was a good video and it gave me a smile.
15   45   67.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Arkenius
Crappy Cadet
The different random sounds are entertaining. You should lower the volume of the music a bit sometimes, so the voices can be heard as well. It could improve the overall quality.

Keep it up!
0   2   7
Award Fame Send Message
JTAnimations
Total Noob
Wow. I would recommend making a custom sound pack to go with this game and actually make a real playthrough of it. The way that the music fades out during the memes is really nice. You can actually listen to what SHREK is saying! ^_^ Make a sequel!
4   10   18.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Mihali221
Crappy Cadet
lul love the memes.Rainbow6 i love it.Maybe lower the volume a bit.:)
0   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
TommVloggs
Total Noob
looks like a good game, good video quality and also sound.
7   17   27.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamTheEditor
Crappy Cadet
I'm a sucker for good edits, and also for the Initial D soundtrack.
I enjoyed the editing quite a bit in this one. Nice video.
3   12   20.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Kevohl
Crappy Cadet
As a new R6 Siege player, I appreciate the humor to this video. Your editing skills are pretty good and with some more work i think you'll be cranking out some funny videos. Thanks for the share I got a good laugh.