TOMMY ACTION - RUST

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

8   10   18.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Frothington
Crappy Cadet
I make a tommy and get into some action (Clues in the name).

*Sidenote* Having a bit of problems sorting out my mic audio. Promise to work on this!!*

Comments

5   14   20.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
RabidSquad
Crappy Cadet
I like Rust but was never able to get the level you are at.
The thumbnail is amazing. 
The visuals were very nice and the mic audio isn't as bad as you cracked it up to be (although it could be better).
The good use of music really sets the tone of certain parts in the video. I felt a lot of tension around the 6:58 mark.
I especially love the ending when you are killed unexpectedly and it just cuts to your outro. Funny stuff man.
All in all, you have a lot of potentional for an amazing channel. Keep up the good work!
5   5   12.8
Award Fame Send Message
LookAtThatPigeon
Total Noob
Wow this video Looks really good and i hope that your channel will get much bigger because the content looks HD and very good quality. I hope you have a good day and have fun!
15   45   67.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Arkenius
Crappy Cadet
I like the music. It goes well with the tone of the video :D

Have you ever considered adding text on the screen to go with what you guys are saying? It could be an improvement.

Other than this, the video is good. Make more!
19   21   32.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
canwegames
Crappy Cadet
I like the music you used. It really adds to the video, although I think it was a tad too loud at the 6-7 minute mark. I suggest turning it down a little and keeping it in the background, so the effect is more subtle. Otherwise, great stuff!