7 Most Bizarre Mental Disorders

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   6   12.2
Award Fame Send Message
whysoserious280792
Total Noob
Curious about the amazing yet bizarre world we live in? Follow Infinite Curiosity to get weekly updates on science, space, philosophy, history, mystery, creepy and strange stuff.Like, comment, and share if you like the content. Cheers

Comments

0   10   19.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SnoobaThomas
Crappy Cadet
This video is interesting but kinda scary too...the bgm and the images...But Still cant believe its the reality
0   6   12.2
Award Fame Send Message
whysoserious280792
Total Noob
(12-20-2017, 09:37 PM)SnoobaThomas Wrote: This video is interesting but kinda scary too...the bgm and the images...But Still cant believe its the reality

i pray for these people
6   35   54
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
teradragon
Crappy Cadet
I enjoyed watching this video. That is awful that someone would want to get rid of their part of their limbs. I did not know these types of mental disorders exist. I guess there are more things exist that some people might not know.
0   6   12.2
Award Fame Send Message
whysoserious280792
Total Noob
(01-08-2018, 08:38 PM)teradragon Wrote: I enjoyed watching this video. That is awful that someone would want to get rid of their part of their limbs. I did not know these types of mental disorders exist. I guess there are more things exist that some people might not know.

thank you, subscribe to the channel to get weekly updates on other things you don't know exist ;)