Soft Toys introduction

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

6   35   54
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
teradragon
Crappy Cadet
In this video I talk about my bear and kangaroo. By watching this video you will find some secrets about my toys.

Comments

0   10   19.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SnoobaThomas
Crappy Cadet
Great attempt dear.Keep on doing more videos.You will become a good youtuber,God bless you
6   35   54
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
teradragon
Crappy Cadet
Thank you i will keep on making youtube videos. I will make some more videos after the 8 of January.
(12-20-2017, 09:32 PM)SnoobaThomas Wrote: Great attempt dear.Keep on doing more videos.You will become a good youtuber,God bless you
0   6   13.2
Award Fame Send Message
ShyyToaster
Total Noob
Nice video! The only criticism I have for you is try having your camera up right above eye level!
6   35   54
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
teradragon
Crappy Cadet
(01-01-2018, 07:31 AM)ShyyToaster Wrote: Nice video! The only criticism I have for you is try having your camera up right above eye level!

I will try and get my camera up right. Now that I have got my brand new tripod hopefully the camera angles will be better in my new videos.