my best sniping match of the day

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
Starvision
Total Noob
Hey guys i'm sorry but i won't start doing live commentary until i get a better mic or i just decide to stop being a BIH Jk anyways if your new please subscribe if you been here please like and if your still new here leave a like also if you did enjoy and were satisfied sorry for the short video but i was trying three bomb clips in one video idk i might take down later depending on if i can do what i was going to do there you have also follow me on twitter
https://twitter.com/Taekwondokid200
donate here to save a partial bit of the world 
shop.stjude.org/donate

Comments

8   10   18.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Frothington
Crappy Cadet
Nice end game! You could work on your sniping skills though. Do you practise sniping in like a practice arena or something? Not sure if they have that feature in COD WWII. But some gamers (overwatch ones anyway) will practice against npc's before they jump into a game. Sometimes for like an hour! This might be something you could consider doing to make your shots more impressive (even though this is a great video and you did do very well!). 

I would love to see a compilation of games where you get some good head shots and general kills in, set to music maybe?