The Early History of the Internet

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   23   34.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
PlanetStories
Crappy Cadet
Welcome to planet stories. This week we will continue our internet series talking about its early history and how it was conceived.

In this channel I will upload my little animations about a lot of different subjects. We will explore the world and the internet together! Subscribe!!

Also follow the channel on Twitter @planetstoriesyo

Please post any feedback that you might have in the comments and let me know about any themes that you think would be cool to cover.

Comments

0   8   15
Award Fame Send Message
Rebus
Total Noob
pretty informative stuff my friend
0   6   12.2
Award Fame Send Message
whysoserious280792
Total Noob
And you my friend have just earned yourself a subscriber :D Amazing stuff
0   23   34.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
PlanetStories
Crappy Cadet
(12-19-2017, 04:40 AM)whysoserious280792 Wrote: And you my friend have just earned yourself a subscriber :D Amazing stuff

Thank you very much. I am keeping a weekly upload schedule, official day is Thursday, sometimes Friday but usually Thursday. XD
83   261   349.2
Award Fame Send Message
Capable Captain
RoyJohnson490
Capable Captain
Very impressed by this. The graphics put this video in a much higher range of quality. Also appreciate the voiceover narration. It sounds natural and the video overall is informative. 

I would recommend for future videos not using Wikipedia as your main source. It's like an essay. Wikipedia is a great source for finding sources of information but it is not necessarily a reliable source in and of itself. Just a way to further legitimize your channel by using more legitimate sources of information. I see a lot of potential. Keep up the astounding work.