Net Neutrality | What is it? Why should you care? | Planet Stories

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   23   34.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
PlanetStories
Crappy Cadet
Hi guys! I started my animation channel a little over a week ago and have now uploaded my first real video after my trailer.
On this channel I will post my little cute animations about a variety of themes, right now I am populating a playlist about the Internet, I started with a very relevant theme: Net Neutrality.
So far people have been having positive reactions to my content, I would like feedback on it and suggestions of themes and ways that I could improve my content.

Thanks!

Comments

0   31   42.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
MANIACINDIANRIDER
Crappy Cadet
Wow you're a natural, This was such a great Vlog Keep up the great work! Feel free to check out my channel but looking forward in hearing back from you :
0   23   34.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
PlanetStories
Crappy Cadet
(12-02-2017, 10:55 AM)MANIACINDIANRIDER Wrote: Wow you're a natural, This was such a great Vlog Keep up the great work! Feel free to check out my channel but looking forward in hearing back from you :

Vlog? What? lol @ the canned answer
0   6   12.2
Award Fame Send Message
whysoserious280792
Total Noob
Damn, a very well edited and thought out video. Information provided is just too spot on. I must say this reminded me of kurzgesagt. Keep up the good work :D
0   23   34.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
PlanetStories
Crappy Cadet
(12-19-2017, 04:39 AM)whysoserious280792 Wrote: Damn, a very well edited and thought out video. Information provided is just too spot on. I must say this reminded me of kurzgesagt. Keep up the good work :D

Thank you! Yeah that channel is an inspiration for me as well as crash course. Hope to one day get to their level.