Character Design Portfolio

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

6   35   54
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
teradragon
Crappy Cadet
This is my character design portfolio which I created for my university course work. This video shows how my character were made.

Comments

0   31   42.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
MANIACINDIANRIDER
Crappy Cadet
Wow you're a natural, This was such a great Vlog Keep up the great work! Feel free to check out my channel but looking forward in hearing back from you :
6   35   54
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
teradragon
Crappy Cadet
(12-02-2017, 10:56 AM)MANIACINDIANRIDER Wrote: Wow you're a natural, This was such a great Vlog Keep up the great work! Feel free to check out my channel but looking forward in hearing back from you :

Thank you for watching my video. I have watched two of your videos on youtube. Every week I am going to post a youtube video on my channel.
83   261   349.2
Award Fame Send Message
Capable Captain
RoyJohnson490
Capable Captain
These are really cool designs. You've got here. Love how you added detail to the rat with the skates on. Girl was also really good as well.
6   35   54
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
teradragon
Crappy Cadet
(12-06-2017, 06:01 PM)RoyJohnson490 Wrote: These are really cool designs. You've got here. Love how you added detail to the rat with the skates on. Girl was also really good as well.

Thank you. I am going to make some more animations. I am going to post another animations video in January.
0   23   34.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
PlanetStories
Crappy Cadet
The mouse on roller skates is my aesthetic.