Real life objects with cartoon faces

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

8   56   75.5
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
raman2109
Limp Lieutenant
This time some of  the real life objects with cartoon faces. Sit back and enjoy the videos.

Comments

0   5   12
Award Fame Send Message
Phillyphil
Total Noob
I actually got a good lil laugh out of this, as did my kids who watch alot of videos with me, maybe a few voices in with the "faces" as things happen but overall was a pleasant kid friendly view, thanks
0   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
nibelung03
Total Noob
Gets me everytime I watch xD it's only my opinion, but I guess the background music could be better to help the funny video more. It's kind of a dull for me.

8   56   75.5
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
raman2109
Limp Lieutenant
(01-16-2018, 04:30 AM)nibelung03 Wrote: Gets me everytime I watch xD it's only my opinion, but I guess the background music could be better to help the funny video more. It's kind of a dull for me.

Thanks for the feedback friend. I will keep your suggestions in mind for my next videos.

(01-15-2018, 03:08 AM)Phillyphil Wrote: I actually got a good lil laugh out of this, as did my kids who watch alot of videos with me, maybe a few voices in with the "faces" as things happen but overall was a pleasant kid friendly view, thanks

Thanks for your reply friend. All my videos are kids friendly. You can watch all my videos with your kids and family members. Thank f0r stopping by.