Boost Our Way To Sonic Forces Part 1 - Sonic Unleashed/Unleashed Project

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

4   7   15.5
Award Fame Send Message
RoyalBeast16
Total Noob
This is my playthrough of my top 3 favorite levels from Sonic Unleashed, played on the Unleashed Project Sonic Generations Mod. Today I go through Windmill Isle (Apotos), Empire City (Empire City), and Jungle Joyride (Adabat). Enjoy!

Comments

0   31   42.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
MANIACINDIANRIDER
Crappy Cadet
amazing game amazing vlog keep up the good work
0   7   13
Award Fame Send Message
RoyMcKraken
Total Noob
Loved the intro.  Good gameplay and you were engaging the audience.  Maybe a green screen an or some overlays with your social media and such might be a good addition.  Even without those it was a nice video and I even hit subscribe.
0   5   12.3
Award Fame Send Message
MKVader
Total Noob
This was an excellent video. I wish I could be this good a Sonic games. You make it look easy and there's nothing easy about it! Keep up the great work! Out of the 3 levels you played, the 2nd one was my favorite to watch.
19   21   32.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
canwegames
Crappy Cadet
Cool video! I love Sonic games. You are very good at engaging with the audience. Also, I can't explain why, but I really like that your face cam is in a circle. Haha!