YOU HAVE UNLEASHED THE BEAST(THE WOLF AMONG US EPISODE ON FINALE)FAITH

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

3   12   20.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
MedicENT
Crappy Cadet
YO WHATS GOING ON MY LIFESAVERS ITS YOUR BOY MEDICENT BACK AT YOU WITH ANOTHER VIDEO BUT IF YOU GUYS COULD DO ME THE SLIGHTEST FAVOR PLEASE GO AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL TO BECOME A LIFE SAVER AND BE APART OF THE GREATEST FAMILY ON YOUTUBE TODAY 

HEY GUYS GO AHEAD AND FOLLOW ME ON ALL MY SOICAL MEDIA

HERE IS A LINK FOR MY TWITTER GO AHEAD AND FOLLOW ME https://twitter.com/MedicEntYT

AND ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY PATREON AND DONATE IT REALLY HELPS ME OUT 

IN THIS EPISODE THEY HAVE OFFICALLY UNLEASHED THE BEAST

BIGBY IS MAD AND LOOKING FOR BLOOD AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT SCUMBAG TWEEDLE DEE PULLS UP TO THE BAR AND WE HAVE TO GO AFTER HIM AFTER WE TORE UP SIR WHITEY BIG BONE HEAD LOOKING YOU WHAT IM NOT FINNA ROAST SO ILL SEE YALL LATER

Comments

5   14   20.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
RabidSquad
Crappy Cadet
I love TWAU and I like seeing what dialogue choices and moves different youtubers make in the game.
The mic audio is great and your commentary is pretty funny to listen to.
My favorite part of the video has to be at 14:40 when you are at the big decision of the episode.
The thumbnail (as well as your channel banner) could be better but it was a pretty enjoyable video to watch.