Dark Souls III Gameplay and Commentary

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   5   12.8
Award Fame Send Message
CreamSteam
Total Noob
This is my second ever recorded video and I am currently working on much more. Be gentle, they are getting better with each post! :)

Comments

0   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
mattph19
Total Noob
Use OBS to record and stream in a better quality :D
0   12   19.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
CAPILL
Crappy Cadet
It would be nice to have some game audio to accompany your commentary but honestly I thought this was a very good second video: it has humor and I think your commentating is spot on!! Agree with the point made by mattph19. I use OBS and although it has it's flaws it's worked really well for me so far :)
3   12   20.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
MedicENT
Crappy Cadet
ONE OF THE HARDEST GAMES KNOWN TO MANKIND
0   5   12.1
Award Fame Send Message
VerzichtenPlays
Total Noob
This game is sooo good. I'm hoping to play this game on my channel in the future. Great video bro. :)
15   45   67.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Arkenius
Crappy Cadet
You sound bored out of your mind. Also you could up the volume a little for the game sounds. But not too much so your voice can still be heard, of course.

Other than this, it's a decent video. You're playing dark souls after all :D

Really impressed on the 'no rage quit' what so ever, all things considered. Keep it up!
0   7   13
Award Fame Send Message
RoyMcKraken
Total Noob
Hope you are doing great.  A couple things.  Don't be afraid to speak up louder.  Use OBS or similar to create an overlay to help people Identify with you.  Keep at it.  Have a great day.
6   11   20.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
nit_vampireguy
Crappy Cadet
Yes... Work on the sound... great sound makes great videos... keep it up buddy!!