My Top 5 Android Games

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   4   10.8
Award Fame Send Message
rajshri1944
Total Noob
Top 5 Popular Android Game the popularity is based on total number of downloads from the google play store.
The popularity is between Subway Surfer, 8 Ball Pool, Temple Run, Clash of Clans, and Candy Crush Saga.

Comments

0   8   15.4
Award Fame Send Message
S_doshi989806
Total Noob
I hsve played all the anove games?? but still sticked around with clash of clans. I m not able yo leave it??
5   56   75.5
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
raman2109
Limp Lieutenant
Wasn't aware that Clash of Clans was so popular. I was thinking that it was Angry Birds that would be on top.
0   5   12.8
Award Fame Send Message
CreamSteam
Total Noob
Nice transitions with each one of the top five. I believe that you could have and should have made this around 2-3 minutes by getting rid of some of the playing time. Other than that, I enjoyed the soundtrack and editing.
0   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
mattph19
Total Noob
Didnt know temple run was still popular, keep it up
0   6   3.1
Award Fame Send Message
TheFoxGaming
Total Noob
Nice video hope you have a nice day enjoying your games.
4   7   15.5
Award Fame Send Message
RoyalBeast16
Total Noob
I still can't believe Temple Run is that popular after all these years lol. The video was good, but I would try next time recording them at the best quality or not squishing the recorded parts. It would make for a better presentation. Also the music at times was kind of overbearing, maybe try and have some of the in game audio instead of a song the whole time but overall, good video
1   9   18.3
Award Fame Send Message
regencygaming
Total Noob
played temple run and subway surfer long time ago
ur choice made my day. ty man
6   35   53.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
teradragon
Crappy Cadet
I enjoyed watching these popular games. I think there are some other games which are very popular also. Keep up with your youtube videos.