Types bosses

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   20   28.6
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
rantboy
Crappy Cadet
Hey Guys this is a video about the different types of bosses if you like it please sub to my channel  link here  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUcMDzp...cKgT-S4GaA

Comments

0   45   60.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
raman2109
Crappy Cadet
Friend, 10/10 for your efforts but there are certain things you could have improved on:

1. The voice is not synchronized. It lags a bit.
2. You could have defined the types of bosses by putting a text wherever the transition from one type to other was there.

Other than that, nice job. Keep it up.
0   20   28.6
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
rantboy
Crappy Cadet
(09-14-2017, 04:01 PM)raman2109 Wrote: Friend, 10/10 for your efforts but there are certain things you could have improved on:

1. The voice is not synchronized. It lags a bit.
2. You could have defined the types of bosses by putting a text wherever the transition from one type to other was there.

Other than that, nice job. Keep it up.

thanks for the advice mate
0   40   56.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Alan_Mart
Crappy Cadet
nice vid this was funny:) but maybe get better lighting, turn on the lights next time? keep up the work my dude
0   20   28.6
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
rantboy
Crappy Cadet
(09-14-2017, 10:26 PM)Alan_Mart Wrote: nice vid this was funny:) but maybe get better lighting, turn on the lights next time? keep up the work my dude

thanks man can u sub to my channel and do u know any good types of cameras