Deep Town: Mining Factory - Crafting Station bug

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   45   60.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
raman2109
Crappy Cadet
Another bug report in Deep Town: Mining factory. This time it is a crafting station bug.

In short, if you set up atleast 2 of your crafting stations for crafting similar products, then because of this unique bug you can craft these 2 products at the cost of resources required for only one product.

Hope you liked this video. please like and subscribe for more. Thanks for watching.

Comments

77   245   326.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
I'd recommend you have the intro fill the whole screen if you could. Also could recommend a background for the gameplay. Those black bars surrounding the gameplay is kind of jarring.
0   45   60.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
raman2109
Crappy Cadet
(09-09-2017, 06:06 PM)RoyJohnson490 Wrote: I'd recommend you have the intro fill the whole screen if you could. Also could recommend a background for the gameplay. Those black bars surrounding the gameplay is kind of jarring.

Thanks for the suggestion friend. Will keep that in mind while making the next videos.
0   40   56.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Alan_Mart
Crappy Cadet
yo my man how do you record stuff on your phone cuz that's cool but yeah like the vid keep it up!
0   8   15.4
Award Fame Send Message
S_doshi989806
Total Noob
Ah seems like an interesting game. Gotta try it???
0   8   15.4
Award Fame Send Message
S_doshi989806
Total Noob
Is it a game?  I gotta find That one right now