Movies vs Reality

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   12   19.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Rav
Crappy Cadet
Movies vs Reality. This is a video about how movies are nothing like real life and how they exaggerate so much. Hope you enjoy

Comments

0   40   56.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Alan_Mart
Crappy Cadet
Nice video but maybe make it longer next time...and trying to make an original idea because I've seen this idea before...just saying so you can become more original:)
0   12   19.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Rav
Crappy Cadet
(08-28-2017, 10:50 PM)Alan_Mart Wrote: Nice video but maybe make it longer next time...and trying to make an original idea because I've seen this idea before...just saying so you can become more original:)

Yeah the video is quite short also your right on the video not being original. Thank you for the feedback

77   245   326.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
I have difficultly hearing your voice in the skit. Maybe recommend you record the audio in post if you don't have the greatest mic on your camera. Still like the idea of the video. Keep up the work, mate. :)
0   12   19.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Rav
Crappy Cadet
(09-09-2017, 06:09 PM)RoyJohnson490 Wrote: I have difficultly hearing your voice in the skit. Maybe recommend you record the audio in post if you don't have the greatest mic on your camera. Still like the idea of the video. Keep up the work, mate. :)

Thank you for the feedback. I will try to work on the audio :)
0   5   12
Award Fame Send Message
TheBucketVlog
Total Noob
Cool video mate! I enjoyed it very much!

Just a few quick tips I have: Maybe add a few more skit examples? 2 examples are too few. Maybe a safe bet would be 4-6?
With your jumps cuts, try making it a little bit more fast-paced by cutting the excess parts of the video out (like you walking to the door - the parts where you are not on camera)
Lastly, try speaking up a more, it is slightly difficult to hear what you are saying. You can also adjust the camera angle so the audience can see your face better. :)

But otherwise great video - you've got potential!!!
Kind Regards
The Bucket Vlog
0   7   15
Award Fame Send Message
RoyalBeast16
Total Noob
Nice concept for the video. I would say on the parts where you are speaking maybe have the audio improve a bit. It's hard to hear at times. Keep up the good work and maybe even work on making your videos longer.
0   13   22.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Sarahdonighi
Crappy Cadet
I think people have already covered the "longer video" and "add a few more scenarios/skits" but I think you chose perfect song clips and I actually really like the prop!
It was a cute video.