I MET A DEMON!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   43   62.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
I met a demon... in this strange house in the middle of the wood... and I screamed like a little baby when I saw her.

Share with friends :D!

Comments

0   20   29.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
bluesky
Crappy Cadet
It was a very great video what you made. I liked the video editing techniques and you also made the video more interesting with your comments during the gameplay. Good job!
0   40   55.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Alan_Mart
Crappy Cadet
you so funny my guy! apparently i have to leave constructive comment so umm...maybe add some pics to the video that pop up or something to make it more than just a gameplay
0   43   62.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
(08-07-2017, 10:05 PM)bluesky Wrote: It was a very great video what you made. I liked the video editing techniques and you also made the video more interesting with your comments during the gameplay. Good job!

thank you very much that's super nice of u :D!

(08-09-2017, 03:39 PM)Alan_Mart Wrote: you so funny my guy! apparently i have to leave constructive comment so umm...maybe add some pics to the video that pop up or something to make it more than just a gameplay

That's actually a great tip, thank \o