TRY NOT TO LAUGH CHALLENGE | IMPOSSIBLE!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   43   63
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
Ok so this is my second try not to laugh challenge video and I gotta say it was IMPOSSIBLE! not to laugh ahah!

Let's see how many of you are actually able to go through all the video without laughing, let me know down below!

And as always LIKE and SHARE with friends if you enjoyed and want more!

Comments

0   5   12
Award Fame Send Message
TheBucketVlog
Total Noob
Hey mate!

Great video - you've got an awesome personality, and you are HILARIOUS! xD Well done.
I don't know why but you remind me so much of PewDiePie xD

And I definitely laughed so much, your choice of try not to laugh material is SOOO FUNNY XD XD

I literally have no critique, this is as good as it gets.
3   16   25.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
TheMaticTwins
Crappy Cadet
Hey dude! I must say i was really surprised at the high quality and editing of the video because it really resembles a big professional youtuber which always a good thing about growing a Channel! I also really liked your energy and i cant really say something against the video since i did enjoy it, but one thing i would say is maybe you should do more original content and not such a overly done topic, other than that i dont know what to say lol.
0   7   15
Award Fame Send Message
RoyalBeast16
Total Noob
Great video! I swear I laughed right a long with you, especially with some of the videos that I've seen myself. Keep up the great personality. Your videos are literally A1, no critique at all from me.