This Game causes insanity! (Cat mario)

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

1   5   12.5
Award Fame Send Message
Flackjacker
Total Noob
Whats up guys Today i will be playing the Mario like game called Cat Mario! A friend said this game has alot of fun to play. Looking back on the game i can say that it is very Different from my expectations, alot of trolls make the player go berserk!

Comments

0   43   63
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
(08-04-2017, 03:06 PM)Flackjacker Wrote: Whats up guys Today i will be playing the Mario like game called Cat Mario! A friend said this game has alot of fun to play. Looking back on the game i can say that it is very Different from my expectations, alot of trolls make the player go berserk!

Loved the video you're hiilarious ahah I would only want to see ur webcam :P!
0   20   29.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
bluesky
Crappy Cadet
Cat Mario? I never saw this version, but it was so funny version of mario game. Good gameplay video with lots of great humours, jokes and comments. :)
0   40   56.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Alan_Mart
Crappy Cadet
maybe if your comfortable enough add a face cam because that makes it better when we can see your face:) love the commentary doe and the game looks hard af!
3   7   15.3
Award Fame Send Message
DirtMania
Total Noob
I really like this game!!And yea nice vid man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8   41   56.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Arkenius
Crappy Cadet
The game itself is already a recipe for success... I mean: CATS! ... that's enough said. It was fun to watch all those "slaps in the face" troll jumps... Always something to knock you down. The fact that you managed to remain sane through it all, well... *clap clap clap*.

And yes, we do like watching people fail. It's fun!

Anyway the image and the sound are really good. No extra background static noise or weird breathing sounds. Well done! Is there a level 2? Make more! :D