Let's Play Pokemon Glazed Nuzlocke: Pt. 3 THE FOREST OF PAIN

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   8   14.2
Award Fame Send Message
ninja25002
Total Noob
This is another episode of my very first let's play on my channel! Today I added a new layout, but even with the new layout, I still will struggle with Milkshake Swamp (a poison filled area with no antidotes for sale beforehand). What struggles will await for me in this and future episodes? Even I don't know fully!

Comments

0   43   63
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
(07-21-2017, 07:05 PM)ninja25002 Wrote: This is another episode of my very first let's play on my channel! Today I added a new layout, but even with the new layout, I still will struggle with Milkshake Swamp (a poison filled area with no antidotes for sale beforehand). What struggles will await for me in this and future episodes? Even I don't know fully!

The only thing I think u should Improve is actually the thumbnail :S it has kind of a poor quality!
0   40   56.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Alan_Mart
Crappy Cadet
Yo my man maybe add some music? or a face cam if your comfortable enough...great video though keep up the work my man!