I FAILED AT GARRY'S MOD! | Garry's Mod (Specs Test Video)

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

77   245   326.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
Been a while since I played Garry's Mod on my channel. This video shows why I stopped playing it on my channel lol. This video is pretty much to test quality settings for my Bandicam. I wanted to work hard to truly produce a 1080p video that would satisfy you all. That meant waiting a hour for this to render and 2 hours for this to export. But I hope this was worth it. Anyway, enjoy my Garry's Mod shenegains. You'll have to watch the video to find out. Hope you'll enjoy! :)

Music: "GamerBoy" by Ricky Stacks
https://soundcloud.com/ricky-stacks-35769440/gamerboy

Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCinematic...irmation=1
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCineLunatic
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/royjohnson490

Comments

0   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
faaj888
Total Noob
great work..I hope you do well and get me some new and interesting videos on your channel as fast as possible.
54   138   183.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man I thought the quality of the video was great. I thought it was important to say that since you seemed worried about it in the beginning. I did think there were some bits of the video that you could have cut out. Only a few bits to make the video a little tighter. Overall, this was a well done video.
3   10   19.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ItzPinnaclE
Crappy Cadet
Hey man, This is a good quality video, There are a few parts that could have been cut but it was a very good video overall and you have great potential!
0   18   29.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ZippyGamer
Crappy Cadet
OMG so halarious and funny keep it up
77   245   326.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
(06-14-2017, 12:45 AM)goodoldmat Wrote: Hey man I thought the quality of the video was great. I thought it was important to say that since you seemed worried about it in the beginning. I did think there were some bits of the video that you could have cut out. Only a few bits to make the video a little tighter. Overall, this was a well done video.

(06-24-2017, 01:07 PM)ItzPinnaclE Wrote: Hey man, This is a good quality video, There are a few parts that could have been cut but it was a very good video overall and you have great potential!

I appreciate your honest critiques. I understand that this video could have been trimmed of some of the fat. But overall, glad you enjoyed it. 
(06-09-2017, 02:04 PM)faaj888 Wrote: great work..I hope you do well and get me some new and interesting videos on your channel as fast as possible.

(07-05-2017, 08:12 AM)ZippyGamer Wrote: OMG so halarious and funny keep it up

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate these awesome replies. Glad you enjoyed my content.
8   41   56.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Arkenius
Crappy Cadet
Great sound, good image. The video is a bit too long, though. Try to keep it within 10 min or max up to 15 if the content is really entertaining. Otherwise people might get bored mid video. I noticed this on my first videos as well and also people kept telling me about it. So yea, thought I should pass the "wisdom" along. :D
77   245   326.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
(09-18-2017, 10:45 AM)Arkenius Wrote: Great sound, good image. The video is a bit too long, though. Try to keep it within 10 min or max up to 15 if the content is really entertaining. Otherwise people might get bored mid video. I noticed this on my first videos as well and also people kept telling me about it. So yea, thought I should pass the "wisdom" along. :D

I understand what you mean. That has been a common complaint with the video. This doesn't really bother me too much considering it's a test video. Will definitely keep that critique in mind.