Worlds fastest CS:GO ace in less than 1 sec

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

3   4   10.5
Award Fame Send Message
Pujan28
Total Noob
This is one of the fastest aces in the world in 0.225 secs

Comments

77   245   326.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
For a short simple clip, I really enjoyed it. The music choice was great (and hopefully not copyrighted). Plus, the moment itself was pretty impressive. Luck and skills were on your side. The Bandicam logo on end was slightly distracting but that's understandable. Really liked this video. :)
0   4   10.3
Award Fame Send Message
Exotic
Total Noob
i used to play cs go a lot back in the days and i never did something like this haha ,i have to say it i am a bit jealous lol ,amazing shots [Image: noobexciting.png]
54   138   183.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man I liked the background song you chose for the video. I think one thing you could have done to make this video better is having a few failed tries at you one second ace. That could have been cool for something of a buildup for your achievement. And it would make the achievement look even more impressive. Good video overall though.
3   10   19.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ItzPinnaclE
Crappy Cadet
Hey nice video it was short and sweet. Maybe next time you could add a few different edits and make it a bit more flashy, but overall great video!
0   43   63
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
Ok that was pretty crazy o-o are u sure u didn't like set that up or smth ahahh freaking christ that's crazy man!