The Four Stages of Creativity: Verification

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

20   72   96.6
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
HerbDino
Limp Lieutenant
Spoken word video covering one of the four Stages of Creativity. This is a series, but you can jump in at any point!

[Thumbnail: Desaturated image of Sage wearing a large-brimmed hat, resting their chin on their hand, and looking over to the right overlaid on dark fabric which parts near the centre to reveal green grass, trees, and a pink chair. White text in the bottom left corner reads, "verification"].

Comments

77   245   326.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
There were some great shots in this. Great cinematography. Also thought the overlay effect was really cool. Very nice spoken word video. Definitely interested in seeing the others in the series.
20   72   96.6
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
HerbDino
Limp Lieutenant
(05-25-2017, 04:50 PM)RoyJohnson490 Wrote: There were some great shots in this. Great cinematography. Also thought the overlay effect was really cool. Very nice spoken word video. Definitely interested in seeing the others in the series.

Thank-you! So glad you enjoyed it. :)
54   138   183.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
I love the lay out of this video. The overlay, background music, shots chosen, delivery, all of it was really well done. You did a great job with this video. I really don't have any suggestions what you could improve. You seem to have video making down. Good job.
20   72   96.6
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
HerbDino
Limp Lieutenant
(06-04-2017, 08:26 PM)goodoldmat Wrote: I love the lay out of this video. The overlay, background music, shots chosen, delivery, all of it was really well done. You did a great job with this video. I really don't have any suggestions what you could improve. You seem to have video making down. Good job.

Wow, thank-you so much! I really appreciate your feedback.