Star Wars Battlefront - Speeder Bike Time

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   18   29.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ZippyGamer
Crappy Cadet
A short game of Star Wars Battlefront.
Feel free to sub for more epic content!

Comments

54   138   183.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man there were times in the video that I couldn't really hear your audio. I would suggest lowering the audio of the gameplay just a bit. Also, I think you should do some more editing on your gameplay videos just to make the video flow better, and to capture the best moments of the match.
0   4   10.3
Award Fame Send Message
Exotic
Total Noob
cool video ,next time lower the volume of the game a bit ,it just sounds too loud
77   231   306.7
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
I have to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the gameplay. It was very good. Audio could use some work. Like others have said, you should better balance the audio so where your commentary is louder than the game audio. Also, the Zippy Gamer text in the beginning is kind of generic and makes for a kind of underwhelming intro.
4   33   47.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Granabanana
Crappy Cadet
Audio is a bit quiet but good video nevertheless :)
0   4   10
Award Fame Send Message
LastGrid
Total Noob
This game is great. this video is great!
0   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
ShadowCarlZ
Total Noob
Hey, the video is very good but i think you could do a bit of editing to get to the good parts of the video so the audience doesnt sit in boredom, also think of investing in a new mic or turn down the volume of the video because your voice isnt clear at all times. otherwise it is a decent video and i wish the best for your channel!