Overwatch Review

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

4   33   47.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Granabanana
Crappy Cadet
I, Granabanana tackle the wacky world of Overwatch with this colorful review. God bless you Activision Blizzard. God bless you!!

Comments

54   138   183.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man good review as usual. You make some good points, and you gave a good explanation of why people should play it even if there is no story. However, there were a few jokes that didn't land for me, the Harambe one was one of them. I also think you should sound a little more enthusiastic when talking about a game you enjoy. But that is just my opinion. Well made video overall.
0   4   10.3
Award Fame Send Message
Exotic
Total Noob
Good review ,i like the quality of this video
0   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
faaj888
Total Noob
great work..I hope you do well and get me some new and interesting videos on your channel as fast as possible.
0   4   9
Award Fame Send Message
AardwolfPlays
Total Noob
These are so funny please do more I love them
3   7   15.3
Award Fame Send Message
DirtMania
Total Noob
peeling youtuber!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAA.....so nice joke !i think you got a sub
8   41   56.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Arkenius
Crappy Cadet
I think Overwatch is the kind of game you play for 1-2 hours max and then take a long break until picking back up again. This if you don't have a team and you play alone. I like the music & footage sync. Well done! You should make a video about Team Fortress and compare them. :D You know... to set the try hard fans on fire and have a laugh. Keep up the good work!

PS: That banana face tho! =)