Battlefield 4 - Meeting Time

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   18   29.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ZippyGamer
Crappy Cadet
My play through of Battlefield 4 campaign. If you really enjoyed the content feel free to subscribe at any time for more awesome content!

Comments

4   33   47.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Granabanana
Crappy Cadet
great video this games takes me way back! :)
54   138   183.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man, this the second video that I seen of yours. But I gotta tell you again that your audio is to low at certain points. Also, I think you were lacking dome energy on this one. You were sounding tired at a few points.
0   4   10
Award Fame Send Message
LastGrid
Total Noob
Great Video, Really Enjoyed It
0   2   7
Award Fame Send Message
Gaminglife22
Total Noob
Is there anymore clips I actually love battlefield 4 and this was a great clip dude
0   43   62.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
It was a nice video  I enjoyed it but I hated the intro and idk why did u put it there :V and I think ur audio should be louder and the game lower!
0   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
ShadowCarlZ
Total Noob
This is a great video! but i think you could do a bit better with the audio, the games audio over powers your voice and even then i could barely hear the games audio on full volume! also the commentary could use a little tweaking but you did good choosing your broadcasting software.
0   4   10.2
Award Fame Send Message
shirogaming
Total Noob
waaa i miss this gmae i used to play this game. im planning to make a gameplay of this too :D