Overwatch Episode 2

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   18   29.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ZippyGamer
Crappy Cadet
Basically i play a short game of Overwatch.

Comments

77   231   306.7
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
I think the audio for the gameplay is louder than your commentary which can make it difficult for people to hear what you're saying. I also feel you can cut moments of dead air like when you are waiting for the match to start to make it a more concise and enjoyable video. Otherwise, the video has some high-quality gameplay. Just add fixes and edits could make for more enjoyable content for the future.
0   18   29.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ZippyGamer
Crappy Cadet
(04-30-2017, 02:06 AM)RoyJohnson490 Wrote: I think the audio for the gameplay is louder than your commentary which can make it difficult for people to hear what you're saying. I also feel you can cut moments of dead air like when you are waiting for the match to start to make it a more concise and enjoyable video. Otherwise, the video has some high-quality gameplay. Just add fixes and edits could make for more enjoyable content for the future.

Thank you I have currently switched to a new program for editing so I am slowly working my way around it. Thanks for the feedback its very much appreciated!
77   231   306.7
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
(04-30-2017, 03:20 PM)ZippyGamer Wrote: Thank you I have currently switched to a new program for editing so I am slowly working my way around it. Thanks for the feedback its very much appreciated!

No worries. This kind of thing is a trial-and-error process. I'm sure you'll be making some amazing content in no time.
0   18   29.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ZippyGamer
Crappy Cadet
(05-02-2017, 04:30 PM)RoyJohnson490 Wrote: No worries. This kind of thing is a trial-and-error process. I'm sure you'll be making some amazing content in no time.

Same!
4   33   47.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Granabanana
Crappy Cadet
great video this games takes me way back! :)
54   138   183.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man I found your audio to be really low in comparison to the audio of the gameplay. I also think you should be a little more energetic on your video. You sounded kind of tired in this video.
3   10   19.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ItzPinnaclE
Crappy Cadet
Nice video bro, good quality and entertaining. I recommend you cut some parts where you aren't speaking just to keep the flow of commentary. Overall great video.
0   4   10.2
Award Fame Send Message
shirogaming
Total Noob
nice video. im also playing overwatch recently maybe we can play together sometime ;)