Minecraft and Game Design

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

12   18   29.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
DragonXIII
Crappy Cadet
This is the first video in what I hope will be an engaging new series that I am tentatively titling "Minecraft and Game Design". In this series I will be using Minecraft as a platform to discuss various game design elements, which is not only interesting to me, but which I see as an important phase in the evolution of my YouTube channel as a whole.

My hope is for this to become an interactive series where I am able to engage with my audience. I will accept questions on game design elements to discuss, or any topic for that matter, as well as gameplay suggestions for things to try in Minecraft, or even new games to play for future videos. If you guys find this format interesting, and have any questions yourselves, feel free to leave a comment on the actual YouTube video, and I will be sure to answer your question in the next video to the best of my ability.

Enjoy!

Comments

0   9   17.2
Award Fame Send Message
KaiserSpass
Total Noob
I liked the whole commentary about Game Design 
The Gameplay seems a bit laggy maybe try out Optifine to counter that
Also, in my opinion, you should have skipped the night while what you said was highly interesting you standing in the dark not so much 
It's not 100%true that you have to find food to survive in Survival you can just turn the difficulty to peaceful
0   43   62.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
I think the thing u should be looking into mostly is trying to make the video liek 10-15min MAX! and try to be as interactive as possible! the video is fine I just think its too big and it was hard for me to watch it all! cause it was so long, and maybe try to change some settings and make the game less laggy :3!
but very nice keep it up ^^!
3   7   15.3
Award Fame Send Message
DirtMania
Total Noob
woah!never saw that quality minecraft video (exept explodingtnt)

so keep it up man!gonna sub to to you