Aftercharge Interview

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

32   57   73.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Doctorblue
Limp Lieutenant
My interview with Chainsawesome Games, a small indie company looking to break into the bigger scene with a new Esports type genre with their new game AfterCharge. One of a kind interview, you won't find any other interview about this game with them in video format. At least, not right now, hope you guys enjoy and I would appreciate any feedback you could leave me. :-)

Comments

12   18   29.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
DragonXIII
Crappy Cadet
This was really, really interesting to me. Game design and development is a huge interest for me, and discussions of design elements is a direction that I am hoping to take with my own channel. So the opportunity to hear from a developer in the earlier stages of a game's development process is awesome. Thank you so much for bringing this game to our attention, I look forward to seeing more.
32   57   73.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Doctorblue
Limp Lieutenant
(04-11-2017, 07:40 AM)DragonXIII Wrote: This was really, really interesting to me. Game design and development is a huge interest for me, and discussions of design elements is a direction that I am hoping to take with my own channel. So the opportunity to hear from a developer in the earlier stages of a game's development process is awesome. Thank you so much for bringing this game to our attention, I look forward to seeing more.

Appreciate your keen interest in the game, if you want to learn more about it there's plenty of stuff in the description that you can find :-)
0   43   62.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
I think the video is super well done ^^! I enjoyed it I think the only think I would do is talk a bit more energetically and maybe put the microphone louder idk >-< but awesome!