EVE Online - Part1

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

12   18   29.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
DragonXIII
Crappy Cadet
So, this video is MUCH longer than my usual format, and if people don't want to take the time to watch it, I will totally understand. But I wanted to post it because, for a number of different reasons, I am experimenting with the longer format and want to get some feedback on whether it works or not. It is also the first video I've uploaded since launching my Patreon campaign, so it's important to me that I find out what I could improve.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out, and have a great day.

Comments

32   57   73.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Doctorblue
Limp Lieutenant
I feel like you've definitely got the voice for Youtube! You sound charismatic and easy to listen to. I've personally never seen this game before so it was interesting to look at for the first time. It definitely benefited me when you explained extra parts about the game such as how it's not totally free to play and the comparison to other MMO's. Good stuff!
12   18   29.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
DragonXIII
Crappy Cadet
(04-09-2017, 10:14 PM)Doctorblue Wrote: I feel like you've definitely got the voice for Youtube! You sound charismatic and easy to listen to. I've personally never seen this game before so it was interesting to look at for the first time. It definitely benefited me when you explained extra parts about the game such as how it's not totally free to play and the comparison to other MMO's. Good stuff!

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Like I said, I'm experimenting with the longer format with my EVE Online series, but my content is also evolving as I continue to release new content and gain experience/confidence.