Minecraft Movie: Lost in the jungle

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   7   14.4
Award Fame Send Message
G0dPvP
Total Noob
*Disclaimer: *Jack's Adventurous Tale (Series 1) is a self made Minecraft Story Mode with a bunch of episodes Directed & Written by "G0dPvP"*

In this episode 1 - Lost in the Jungle, Jack & his friends decides to go out for picnic far away in boats. But as they're returning back from picnic, a strange tragedy happens. After the tragedy, the main character of story "Jack" ends up in a jungle all alone separated from his friends. That's where the story begins.

Starring: 
G0dPvP as Jack
iUni : Uni
AAlec305 : Alec
Eddy_Pvp_ :Eddy

Comments

77   235   311.7
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
I will admit the Pixar-style opening was pretty impressive. Especially when the lamp bounces back off the D. lol really enjoyed that

Overall, I like the production values of it. I could tell you put a lot of effort on this. This definitely provides a cinematic experience. Best of luck with the rest of this cool-looking series.
0   7   14.4
Award Fame Send Message
G0dPvP
Total Noob
Thank you for your feedback ;D I'm glad you enjoyed watching it :)
4   33   47.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Granabanana
Crappy Cadet
really cool looking series buddy :)
0   7   14.4
Award Fame Send Message
G0dPvP
Total Noob
Thank you, i appreciate your comment ;D
  N/A  
Award Fame Send Message
Zippygamer
Love minecraft this really did make me laugh keep up the good work
12   18   29.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
DragonXIII
Crappy Cadet
I really like the cinematic feel of this video. Minecraft really does lend itself well to creating whatever storylines you might want to create. Some voice-acting would probably go a long way to improving the overall feel of the series, but otherwise great work. Really makes me want to play Minecraft again!