Super Mario 64 - Sherri's 1337 Skillz!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Gaming Videos" section on the Gaming page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

12   18   29.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
DragonXIII
Crappy Cadet
This one is an oldie, and I'm not just referring to the game. It's one of the earliest videos on my channel, and the first episode in a playthrough of Super Mario 64 in which my friend Sherri and I go after 120 stars. It's not intended to be a speed run though, just a good time among friends.

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

77   231   306.7
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
This was definitely a fun video. I have fond memories of playing the DS version so I'm familiar with this stage is the layout. Definitely entertaining seeing the two of you playing the game. Got some nice banter going on. The audio quality is tolerable. Great for the gameplay audio, not the best quality for the commentary. But it's not bad. I'm glad it's not overly loud or low-quality. It doesn't deteriorate from the vid's quality. Also, the gameplay is high quality but is awkwardly boxed in with the black bars. I can understand not having the footage be Standard Definition but still, the video is still squished in the middle for a strange reason. 

Still you said this was an early video and so for an early video, I really did enjoy this. Can't wait to see more of your content.
4   33   47.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Granabanana
Crappy Cadet
great video good memories of this masterpiece :)
  N/A  
Award Fame Send Message
Zippygamer
Loved the video keep up the great work
3   28   39.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Gamers-Quad
Crappy Cadet
Good video/audio quality. You were talking the whole time so there were no dull moments which was also good. Just as a thought: What if you added in some animations to go along with what you are saying/doing? That can sometimes add a little comedic interest.

Best of luck!
0   1   6
Award Fame Send Message
DefendingTheGame
Total Noob
Mario 64 will always be the most fun I've on the Nintendo 64. I never owned one myself, but I would always go to my cousin's house to play. Never could get past that rainbow carpet level :)
3   10   19.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ItzPinnaclE
Crappy Cadet
Cool video, really enjoyed it, keep up the good work!!
0   8   14.2
Award Fame Send Message
ninja25002
Total Noob
When I played Mario 64 for the first time, I kept on missing the jump on the the platform and fell down the slope with the red coin on Whomp's Fortress. Also, good luck on the second penguin race because that one is really hard if I remember right.
0   20   29.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
bluesky
Crappy Cadet
Nice video. Good old memories came back as I watching your video. :)
0   2   8
Award Fame Send Message
RoyalBeast16
Total Noob
Great video! I remember playing Mario 64 years ago and I never did beat it, but I have fond memories of both of the stages in this video. Definitely learned something new too with the 100 coin star mission. I'll definitely utilize that if I ever play again!