Out And About With The Nintendo Switch

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

14   51   69.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
BonnieKiwi
Limp Lieutenant
Hey guys!

Would love to hear your comments and feedback on my latest vlog. Still pretty new to this style of video. I normally create gaming videos but I have such fun doing these ones and would love to do more!

Comments

0   4   9
Award Fame Send Message
Wolf3d
Total Noob
cool video and nintendo switch seems really cool, maybe u could add some cover shots or timelapses to make some transitions cooler.
  19   35
Award Fame Send Message
Made4542
Banned
nice video! Thanks for the upload!
14   51   69.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
BonnieKiwi
Limp Lieutenant
(04-13-2017, 09:55 AM)Wolf3d Wrote: cool video and nintendo switch seems really cool, maybe u could add some cover shots or timelapses to make some transitions cooler.

I did add cover shots and timelapses? - What were you watching? lol
77   235   311.7
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
That was a pretty cool way of testing the Switch. Honestly, despite what all the trailers saying, I doubt anyone is gonna be playing their Switch outdoors for the most part but it is impressive the technology that allows for that kind of experience. It certainly makes it more portable. But yeah, really cool video. That intro really made me nervous for how the Switch turned out but it's cool to see it has no real issues.
0   4   9
Award Fame Send Message
Wolf3d
Total Noob
(04-21-2017, 06:14 AM)BonnieKiwi Wrote: I did add cover shots and timelapses? - What were you watching? lol

didnt watch lol, rekt,
20   72   96.6
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
HerbDino
Limp Lieutenant
I laughed at that intro!

Also, the lighting while you were inside was so cool.

I enjoy this concept of just taking the switch outside, and shooting yourself playing it in beautiful/interesting scenery.

Perhaps I need to get myself a dead cat... your outdoor audio was quite good.
0   43   62.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
gosh your camera is amazing!!! amazing quality!