HOW TO: Do a *Proper* Speed Drawing (SECRET TIPS REVEALED!)

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

14   22   33.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AmazingDrawingTutorials
Crappy Cadet
Today I show you the proper techniques of doing a speed drawing. This is not fake like other people's supposed "speed" drawing videos.

Comments

77   245   326.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
Another hilarious video. You really got the aesthetics of a drawing video down pack. Loved the shade you were throwing at other artists while working on your "masterpiece" of a drawing. Would love to "learn" more tips and tricks from your videos lol
14   22   33.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AmazingDrawingTutorials
Crappy Cadet
(03-20-2017, 02:18 AM)RoyJohnson490 Wrote: Another hilarious video. You really got the aesthetics of a drawing video down pack. Loved the shade you were throwing at other artists while working on your "masterpiece" of a drawing. Would love to "learn" more tips and tricks from your videos lol

Haha, great! Thanks for watching and enjoying. I post new videos on my channel every week. Sometimes more than one depending on if it's a holiday. :)
54   138   183.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man your videos are good. I still think implementing the things I mentioned on my last post on your videos could maybe help them improve; mainly lighting, and back ground music. For this one, I liked the text that appeared on the screen, I think making them look even more obnoxious could be used for effect. Overall, yet another quality video.
14   22   33.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AmazingDrawingTutorials
Crappy Cadet
(03-24-2017, 03:05 PM)goodoldmat Wrote: Hey man your videos are good. I still think implementing the things I mentioned on my last post on your videos could maybe help them improve; mainly lighting, and back ground music. For this one, I liked the text that appeared on the screen, I think making them look even more obnoxious could be used for effect. Overall, yet another quality video.

Thanks man! The next video coming out this Monday will be a blast! I'm having George W. Bush come on and teach us about how to become a painter like he did. :D Lol
0   12   19.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Rav
Crappy Cadet
Great video! It was really funny, I love the concept of making fun of other people and teaching people the "proper" way of doing it. Also that art work was AMAZING!
0   20   28.6
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
rantboy
Crappy Cadet
Thanks for the tips for drawing and very funny