HOW TO: *Properly* Sharpen Your Pencil (Secret Techniques Revealed!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

14   22   33.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AmazingDrawingTutorials
Crappy Cadet
A Brand NEW series on drawing tutorials and tips and tricks. You can check out my Instagram and Facebook page...
https://www.instagram.com/amazingdrawingtutorials/
https://www.facebook.com/amazingdrawingtutorials

Comments

24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
Short, sweet, and to the point. I love the idea of taking mundane things and making them into a laborious task. The sip of the tea at the end really made it for me!

One thing to mention though is the lighting, which made the sharpener difficult to see at times. But with a short sort of video, it doesn't matter a great deal. Cool concept!
14   22   33.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AmazingDrawingTutorials
Crappy Cadet
(03-15-2017, 11:29 AM)KaikesPokeCards Wrote: Short, sweet, and to the point. I love the idea of taking mundane things and making them into a laborious task. The sip of the tea at the end really made it for me!

One thing to mention though is the lighting, which made the sharpener difficult to see at times. But with a short sort of video, it doesn't matter a great deal. Cool concept!

Thanks! I appreciate it. I will try and get better lighting in future videos. :)
77   235   311.7
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
This was a surprisingly hilarious video. I was honestly expecting it to be a real tutorial. Certainly looked like it at first. Incredible parody of drawing tutorials. Really enjoyed this and this makes me wanna check out your other "tutorials" lol
14   22   33.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AmazingDrawingTutorials
Crappy Cadet
(03-18-2017, 04:24 PM)RoyJohnson490 Wrote: This was a surprisingly hilarious video. I was honestly expecting it to be a real tutorial. Certainly looked like it at first. Incredible parody of drawing tutorials. Really enjoyed this and this makes me wanna check out your other "tutorials" lol

That comment made my night! thanks for your support and awesomeness. :) Also noticed you subscribed, so thanks!
54   138   183.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man I quite liked your skit. Just a few things that I thing that could have helped make it better. I think that some bgm could have helped, and if you went with some generic bgm that people use in tutorials that could have been even better. I think the lighting was kind of dark, so I would go with an additional source of light. And I found that audio could have been worked on a little bit more. But overall it's a good video. Good job :)
14   22   33.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AmazingDrawingTutorials
Crappy Cadet
(03-23-2017, 05:21 PM)goodoldmat Wrote: Hey man I quite liked your skit. Just a few things that I thing that could have helped make it better. I think that some bgm could have helped, and if you went with some generic bgm that people use in tutorials that could have been even better. I think the lighting was kind of dark, so I would go with an additional source of light. And I found that audio could have been worked on a little bit more. But overall it's a good video. Good job :)

Thanks for the feedback! I'll take note. :)
2   17   26.6
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LifeOnGreyStreet
Crappy Cadet
I feel like this video is a non-creepy version of HowToBasic. So, it's still silly, but not alarming. I don't feel like I need to call my therapist after watching, LOL.

I think that the lighting could use some work. You have a very attractive camera angle set up and the image itself is nice, but if there was maybe one more light source I think you could get a lot more out of the same shot.

Part of me wonders if anyone will click this hoping for actual help sharpening their pencils... lol
14   22   33.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AmazingDrawingTutorials
Crappy Cadet
(07-06-2017, 09:35 PM)LifeOnGreyStreet Wrote: I feel like this video is a non-creepy version of HowToBasic. So, it's still silly, but not alarming. I don't feel like I need to call my therapist after watching, LOL.

I think that the lighting could use some work. You have a very attractive camera angle set up and the image itself is nice, but if there was maybe one more light source I think you could get a lot more out of the same shot.

Part of me wonders if anyone will click this hoping for actual help sharpening their pencils... lol

Haha! Thanks for the comment. Most of my inspiration is taken form the "You Suck At Cooking" channel and basically my drawing videos are trying to spoof drawing channels such as Mark Crilley. :P
0   12   19.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Rav
Crappy Cadet
Thank you so much I was struggling sharpening my pencil and you helped me out a lot! No seriously I really like the concept of the video, taking something that everyone should know (well I hope they do) and making a "tutorial" about it. Really funny video. I feel like the lighting to be better though. But other than that great video!