Pokemon GO New Generation 2 Evolutions

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

14   51   69.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
BonnieKiwi
Limp Lieutenant
I am still very new to this style of vlogging. I do mostly gaming and although this is technically still gaming it was filmed out and around our neighbourhood and it was a lot of fun. Again, the editing style and camera work etc is still very new to me, trying to improve on that by watching people like Casey Neistat and Marzbar as I love the shots they get and the way they edit them.

Anyway, any feedback is appreciated on how I could improve these :)

Comments

0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
Enjoyed this video! I really like the music choice and the timing of the cut scenes with the music. (interested to know where you get your music from?)

My only real suggestion would be to look at a windshield for your mic, other than that keep up the great work you're already producing. 

I bet you wish you weren't wearing white trainers lol. 

On the downside my phone is too old to support the pokemonGo app...bad times!!
77   245   326.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
It was very nice seeing you and your kid having a good time with the game. Honestly, the video quality is very good. Must have used a good camera for this. The audio was also not bad considering most of it is outside and I'm presuming you are using the camera audio for this. For a first attempt at vlogging, this was definitely impressive. Won't take to too long to make some really incredible vlogs.
14   51   69.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
BonnieKiwi
Limp Lieutenant
(03-02-2017, 12:23 PM)KieranInnocent Wrote: Enjoyed this video! I really like the music choice and the timing of the cut scenes with the music. (interested to know where you get your music from?)

My only real suggestion would be to look at a windshield for your mic, other than that keep up the great work you're already producing. 

I bet you wish you weren't wearing white trainers lol. 

On the downside my phone is too old to support the pokemonGo app...bad times!!

Hey there.

Thank you. I really appreciate that! - I generally just look up youtube for "Royalty Free Vlogging Music" - Similar to Casey Neistat. I credit the musicians in the description which is required. 

Yeah I already have a windshield (Deadcat) and used it in my latest VLOG which just went live tonight! :D - What a difference!! 

Yeah my trainers weren't too bad, thankfully lol. Ahh that sucks about your phone man. Really missing out! lol 

Thanks again!

(03-11-2017, 02:57 AM)RoyJohnson490 Wrote: It was very nice seeing you and your kid having a good time with the game. Honestly, the video quality is very good. Must have used a good camera for this. The audio was also not bad considering most of it is outside and I'm presuming you are using the camera audio for this. For a first attempt at vlogging, this was definitely impressive. Won't take to too long to make some really incredible vlogs.

Hey again, Roy!

Thanks. Yeah, we had a blast! :) - I use a Nikon D5300 with an 18-55mm lens. Pretty decent yeah. Fair bit of saving needed for that one lol. 

Thank you for the kind words. Yeah I have a deadcat now to combat the wind and wht a difference it makes! - Just used it for my latest vlog and it's fantastic! (The wind reduction, not my vlog, not that arrogant lol)

Thanks, again! :D

19   35.1
Award Fame Send Message
Made4542
Banned
Cool episode! Thanks for the upload! :)