Justin Bieber came to my house!!! GONE WRONG!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   4   10.4
Award Fame Send Message
RTSY
Total Noob
all of us know that a most of people hates Justin Bieber without any great reason. But I decided to show you how they act in  comedy :) Thanks for watching!

Comments

5   16   24.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
bluzeyo123
Crappy Cadet
This is such a funny little skit! I really actually quite like the length of the video and how it gets right to the point. Really great work here! The only thing I would say is maybe hide the gun part till the end to really surprise the audience. But either way I thought it was hilarious!
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
As per other comments, I think the only thing I might say is keep the "punchline" of the video until the very end. Short and to the point, which is admirable. Nice work!
14   51   69.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
BonnieKiwi
Limp Lieutenant
Hey. I think the comedy was ok, I didn't laugh but appreciate what you were going for. I liked the camera work though. That was well done! :D - Maybe the audio could use a little boost? - Keep up the great work, dude!
71   15   53.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
JAYVEETEE
Crappy Cadet
After watching your video, I must say I am pretty confused. For strengths, even though it looks like you're filming with a phone or something, the composition is pretty decent. But besides that, it's incredibly hard to understand the point of this, other than clickbait possibly? 

So it's hard to call this a skit, a complete video, or even a joke. 

Maybe other people find it funny, but sorry it went over my head.

Best of luck!