Drone shots riding on a cliff!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
Some beautiful Las Vegas scenery with the mavic pro drone!

Comments

0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
Love the drone footage, looked amazing some beautiful scenery! 

When you were riding the bike, were you just using the Mavic's tracking feature? if so it seem to work really well! 

The drone defiantly adds a whole new aspect to your videos. Keep up the great work bud. 

I did post of this video earlier but the comment isn't showing for some reason so apologies if you have two comments from me.
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
(03-02-2017, 12:35 PM)KieranInnocent Wrote: Love the drone footage, looked amazing some beautiful scenery! 

When you were riding the bike, were you just using the Mavic's tracking feature? if so it seem to work really well! 

The drone defiantly adds a whole new aspect to your videos. Keep up the great work bud. 

I did post of this video earlier but the comment isn't showing for some reason so apologies if you have two comments from me.

Thanks man, the active tracking on the mavic truely is amazing, it totally sucks the battery down though!
0   4   9
Award Fame Send Message
Wolf3d
Total Noob
I like the music really, good fit for this video, drones are so awesome, some amazing shots you got there, maybe do a different enviorment next?
20   72   96.6
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
HerbDino
Limp Lieutenant
Gorgeous scenery and shots! Good choice of music as well. My only suggestion would be to perhaps add some narration at parts to sort of explain what you're doing, how it felt, etc. Just helps to keep viewers feeling more engaged. Otherwise, great video!