My Little Brother Names Pokemon #4

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
Once again, my little brother has been asked to name a whole bunch more pokemon with, once again, adorably hilarious results. If you liked this one, why not check out the other 3?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSTAGRAM: @KaikesPokeCardshttps://www.instagram.com/kaikespokecards/ 

TWITTER: @KaikesPokeCards https://twitter.com/kaikespokecards 

FACEBOOK: Kaike's PokéCards https://www.facebook.com/kaikespokecards/

Comments

11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
Omg some of these are so hilarious. I think this is pretty hilarious. I don't know these pokemon like I know the original 151 so this was funnier cause it funny how right he was about so many of these. Long squirrel lol Only tip I could thin to give would be to show clips of your brother while he is thinking of these, it could add to the comedic effect. Just a suggestion.
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
(02-16-2017, 01:39 AM)EricJon Wrote: Omg some of these are so hilarious. I think this is pretty hilarious. I don't know these pokemon like I know the original 151 so this was funnier cause it funny how right he was about so many of these. Long squirrel lol Only tip I could thin to give would be to show clips of your brother while he is thinking of these, it could add to the comedic effect. Just a suggestion.

Thank you!

When I originally filmed the sound, he didn't know I was actually recording it, until it was finished. In the future, however, I would like to make full length uncut versions as well as the short 2ish minute format. For each gen of pokemon, it usually takes 20-30 minutes of footage, eventually whittled down to 6. Thanks for the suggestion! I will keep it in mind for further installments :)
77   245   326.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
RoyJohnson490
Composed Commander
These videos seriously never get old lol. Honestly, some of these should have been the actual pokemon names.

My favorites were "I'm a bigger crocodile", "Turtwig", "Toe-pee", and "I like... FLOWERS"
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
(03-06-2017, 12:14 AM)RoyJohnson490 Wrote: These videos seriously never get old lol. Honestly, some of these should have been the actual pokemon names.

My favorites were "I'm a bigger crocodile", "Turtwig", "Toe-pee", and "I like... FLOWERS"

Thanks! "Turtwig" made me physically cringe haha but number 5 is in the making so I hope to continue making people happy :) It's actually great to know that people are enjoying my content, so thank you
166   281   341.5
Award Fame Send Message
Capable Captain
diginyxx
Capable Captain
OMG! How adorable! Providing a nice little chuckle after a long day at the grindstone. :D

Very short and simple video, with a very cute idea. "Turtwig" and "A bigga blue pikachu" were probably my favourites!
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
(03-06-2017, 06:34 PM)diginyxx Wrote: OMG! How adorable! Providing a nice little chuckle after a long day at the grindstone. :D

Very short and simple video, with a very cute idea. "Turtwig" and "A bigga blue pikachu" were probably my favourites!

Thank you very much! It makes me really happy that my videos made at least one person smile :)
54   138   183.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man I think that if you had used the pokemon naming song for the video, and implement the names that your little brother gave you. I find that would have more rewatchability and be more entertaining overall. Sorry if that sounds harsh, it's not meant to be.
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
(03-24-2017, 03:14 PM)goodoldmat Wrote: Hey man I think that if you had used the pokemon naming song for the video, and implement the names that your little brother gave you. I find that would have more rewatchability and be more entertaining overall. Sorry if that sounds harsh, it's not meant to be.

I did think of that, but since some of these names last quite a while, it wouldn't fit a "song" type thing. However, once the series is done, I am going to select the best ones and make a type of pokerap out of them. Thanks for the feedback, though!
71   15   53.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
JAYVEETEE
Crappy Cadet
I think this video is actually a pretty great idea, but I think the execution may be lacking. Maybe showing your little brother on screen or having orchestral music building to showcase the insanity of his names. There needs to be something else, because this seems a bit dry. Also, have you tried posting this FaceBook? I feel like it might perform better there.

Anyway,
Best of luck!