Day one in the Beautiful Amsterdam

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
Come with us with part one of our amazing trip to Amsterdam!

Comments

16   25   36.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamSoNice
Crappy Cadet
Hey mate, you remind me mike hranica from the devil wears prada ahhahah! I liked the video but your camera is shaking a bit and then it gets worse when you turned it into a time lapse. Have you tried to stabilize the footage by software ? it's just a quick tip mate don't get me wrong I liked the video as I said keep on working! I'd love to visit amesterdan !
0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
(02-19-2017, 03:23 PM)SamSoNice Wrote: Hey mate, you remind me mike hranica from the devil wears prada ahhahah! I liked the video but your camera is shaking a bit and then it gets worse when you turned it into a time lapse. Have you tried to stabilize the footage by software ? it's just a quick tip mate don't get me wrong I liked the video as I said keep on working! I'd love to visit amesterdan !
Hey, I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not lol. 

Yeah I did try image stabilising but it created a weird banded look which looked worse than the camera shake. Something to take note of though and try and avoid going forward. Thanks for taking the time to watch and giving me some feedback it's much appreciated.
16   25   36.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamSoNice
Crappy Cadet
(02-20-2017, 08:44 AM)KieranInnocent Wrote: Hey, I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not lol. 

Yeah I did try image stabilising but it created a weird banded look which looked worse than the camera shake. Something to take note of though and try and avoid going forward. Thanks for taking the time to watch and giving me some feedback it's much appreciated.

I was dealing with the same problem with stabilization at time ! Buy a joby gorilla tripod it will solve your problems!
0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
(02-20-2017, 10:09 AM)SamSoNice Wrote: I was dealing with the same problem with stabilization at time ! Buy a joby gorilla tripod it will solve your problems!
I have one but I was trying out my new action camera, and to get "ok" sound I have to have it out the case which mean I can't use any kind of hand grip or selfie stick etc. At least I know now this camera is not the best for this kind of job. Thanks again.
0   8   14
Award Fame Send Message
jamesyboyexperiment
Total Noob
Hi Kieran innocent. Just watched your Amsterdam video via Noob Tube.I thought your video was well shot and the editing was really good too. We are Jamesyboy Experiment small travel vloggers. I will go to youtube and watch some other vids and support your channel by subbing you.  Maybe you would take a look at our channel if you get a chance.Cheers.   Jamesyboy Experiment.