WIN A YOUTUBE PLAY BUTTON!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

32   148   195.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
To enter: https://gleam.io/0mleD/play-button-gi...

Please note this giveaway is not sponsored by YouTube. This is just for fun, and the Play Button is NOT in any way shape or form from YouTube. It is made by us on our 3d Printer.

We just want to give this away to someone awesome! I will be doing it again next month for sure! We are also going to be having keychains to sell/giveaway soon that have the playbutton on them too.

Enjoy :)

Comments

0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
Great idea with the custom youtube play button (bring on the day when we can all receive our first official play button). 

Not much I can really feed back on for the video, the only thing I would say is that the sound level seem to be very low compared to the intro graphic. 

I hope this helps in some way.
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
Fantastic! Love the intro; short, clean, and to the point. However, as other have said, there are some issues with sound. I cannot understand the speaking at all, which is unfortunate (I am slightly HoH however I can still hear most things). Despite this, I love the idea and the button looks amazing!

I have entered the giveaway and can't wait until it is drawn :)