MAVIC PRO - UNBOXING AND FIRST TIME FLYING EVER!!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

17   34   46.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
mikeandmyboys
Crappy Cadet
So today I open my brand new Mavic Pro drone made by DJI! I had no idea what my first time trying to capture aerial footage would look like, but I can say that I definitely feel alright about the results!! Please let me know what you think! Can't wait to do more of this in the future! Thanks for hanging out. mUCH LOVE! :-)

Comments

2   26   38.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
nichxav
Crappy Cadet
Omg, I've wanted to get this drone for the longest time! It's really useful seeing footage from the drone! It looks amazing! Also, your personality is amazing + the little extra clips of humor made this really entertaining! :) can't wait to get my drone too!! ahhh you got me really hyped for it!
32   148   195.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
already watched this on your channel but watched again here :).
It's so amazing great footage. You will be getting a lot more views and subs i bet now.
glad you still have your dreads too lol was worried u were going to cut them!
0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
Great video! I've wanted one of these for ages now and I'm in no way jealous of you at all...

Video was great though and you have some amazing places around you to film which I'm sure will be made even better with the addition of the Mavic pro....again not jealous in anyway....Dam you!

Keep up the great work bud.
16   25   36.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamSoNice
Crappy Cadet
This drone looks so nice :( Im jealous AF bud! Also I'd love to visit Vegas!!! There's not much to say about the video, I liked it and I subbed , you're acting like a Pro man you know what you're doing!!! Keep it going you're doing it well ! What a great footage you've recorded with your mavic  pro!! thumbs up!
17   34   46.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
mikeandmyboys
Crappy Cadet
(02-10-2017, 10:11 PM)nichxav Wrote: Omg, I've wanted to get this drone for the longest time! It's really useful seeing footage from the drone! It looks amazing! Also, your personality is amazing + the little extra clips of humor made this really entertaining! :) can't wait to get my drone too!! ahhh you got me really hyped for it!

Thank you! I appreciate all that! :-) Awesome compliments!

(02-11-2017, 09:26 PM)aeroangie Wrote: already watched this on your channel but watched again here :).
It's so amazing great footage. You will be getting a lot more views and subs i bet now.
glad you still have your dreads too lol was worried u were going to cut them!

Awww, thanks Angie! And yeah, the subs spoke! They said to keep the dreads! ;-)

(02-13-2017, 02:38 PM)KieranInnocent Wrote: Great video! I've wanted one of these for ages now and I'm in no way jealous of you at all...

Video was great though and you have some amazing places around you to film which I'm sure will be made even better with the addition of the Mavic pro....again not jealous in anyway....Dam you!

Keep up the great work bud.

Thank you! I appreciate that! You need to save up and get yourself one, they are too much fun!! :-D

(02-19-2017, 03:28 PM)SamSoNice Wrote: This drone looks so nice :( Im jealous AF bud! Also I'd love to visit Vegas!!! There's not much to say about the video, I liked it and I subbed , you're acting like a Pro man you know what you're doing!!! Keep it going you're doing it well ! What a great footage you've recorded with your mavic  pro!! thumbs up!

Thanks so much Sam!!! All those words are very encouraging! And also, you need to start saving and get yourself one.....it will be worth it! ;-)

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
Seen this a while ago, but watched it again. I absolutely love drone shots man, great job.
14   51   69.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
BonnieKiwi
Limp Lieutenant
Dude, that drone footage was INSANE! Loved it!

I'm new to vlogging and a drone is on my wishlist. Would you recommend this one? - I opened it up to watch on youtube itself so I could get the full HD Glory lol. Looked incredible!

Nice editing as well. Very Casey Neistat. Can tell he inspires you a lot! - Great job, man!
0   13   20.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
rantboy
Crappy Cadet
Nice video man keep up the videos