Dealing with over the phone verification security questions

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
DEALING WITH THE OVER THE PHONE VERIFICATION PROCESS

How to deal with the over the phone verification process. After calling my bank I was met with the dreaded over the phone verification process. Between very difficult questions, impossible questions, embarrassing questions, personal questions and just general terrible customer service. Dealing with the over the phone verification can be a funny process but it can also be a very annoying process, I tried to capture both those feeling in this comedy sketch. 

I am sorry for the lack of energy in the video, I was coming down with a cold and had to muster up whatever energy I could do perform at this level and even that just didn't seem like enough. I will continue to drink my fluids and come back next week, guns blazing! Enjoy!

Comments

0   1   6
Award Fame Send Message
darkness56657
Total Noob
Lol that makeup and wig haha
???????????

Loll that makeup hahaha???

0   43   62.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Vycemor
Crappy Cadet
I enjoyed the video but i thought it was maybe a bit forced idk :V but it was fun don't get me wrong, I would just change ur watermark it's not transparent so it looks weird :P!